We are looking for a new team member to grow our Microsoft Azure DevOps Team working on a global scale big data platform. Our Team is responsible for upkeeping and developing data platform’s cloud infrastructure, cloud administration, data integration pipelines, CI/CD solutions maintenance, operations, and optimization.
- Troubleshooting incidents and supporting data engineers working on the platform
- Technical implementation and platform development
- Data provisioning
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and capacity of the cloud infrastructure
- Rotation in OnCall support
We would like you to have
- Strong interest in Cloud technology and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies like Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure ARM etc.
- Experience setting up automation and optimization processes
- Solid experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server
- Good written and communication skills in English
What we offer
- Great opportunity to develop enterprise-grade services
- Extraordinary opportunity to work on a global scale big data project
- Becoming a part of highly skilled and motivated team
- Professional Development program supporting continuous learning and growth
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working allowing for work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical service package, laptop, phone, internet and phone
subscription, culture and sports benefits, annual company events and more
If this sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you and discuss the opportunity!
If it doesn’t sound like you are ticking all the boxes, but you are a self-starter with proven record of successful learning of technological solutions, contact us! We are constantly looking for new talents.
Welcome to the team!